Wednesday 30 March 2011

First Things First.

I have absolutely no clue on how to write a blog. So I'm just gunna go with it and if it's bad then meh, I dont care.
  Hopefully, I will get better as time progresses.

Into the basics.
The name's Sherri. Fourteen years young. Aussie.
  Next January I'm going on student exchange to the U.S of A with EF for about a school semester. Six months, twenty four weeks.
  However you want to look at it.

I will hopefully be updating this at least once a week if I can think of anything to post other than pointless stuff about school and whatnot.
  And I apologize in advance if that's what some of my blogs are about.

I may also Vlog or update some adventures on my Youtube page as something's just can't be expressed in words, or if I don't have the time to write on this, but on the occasions that I do, I'll post a link on here.

Youtube: RunningRoundTheWorld
Email: runningroundtheworld@usat31.com
  I don't think capitals matter for emails.

Night for now as I have school tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment