Sunday 29 May 2011

Just Things

Not much on the America topic today, just small things that's going on in my life at the moment :)
   Most of the students leaving in September have gotten their host families and contacted them. I have another payment due on the 1st of June. My friends who are going on exchange with AFS, one who is going to America, had a camp this weekend. And I sent in some forms that were supposed to be received in April. Oops :S
   Also, My friend from school is going to Rome with her exchange company, she was telling me about her host family, they seem pretty cool : D

Had my half yearly's the past two weeks and been pretty sick with a migraine those two weeks so I had to do them late. then Next Thursday i have an English incursion (where the people do the excursion at school) birthday on Friday, party on Saturday, then on the 8th (Wednesday?) Going to the Seymour Centre in the city for a History Excursion.

Then just chilled with my sister this weekend while my parents where in Brisbane.

That's pretty much it.
Cya :)

No comments:

Post a Comment