Thursday 6 October 2011

100 days!

So it's only about 100 days until I leave for my exchange, pretty excited I must say :D
  I have an orientation day in the city next week, with all the other exchange students that live in or near Sydney, just about what to expect, finer details and all that jazz, so I'll get to meet some people I've been talking to over the past few months :)
  Also! One of the guys who's also going to the US next year, set up a big Facebook page for us all, so we've just all been chatting and talking about what state we want to live in, if we'll get our American licence over there etc.
  Then, one of my friends from Australia, who's going set up a smaller one for all the Aussies going :)
   Haven't got my host family yet, so anxiously waiting for the phone call from my co-ordinator saying that they've found me one, super pumped for that too.

  Got a massive list of everything I have to do before I leave too, and with my track record of laziness, half those things probably won't get done XD Including the top one - Clean my room.
  That's about all for today :)
Cya!

No comments:

Post a Comment