Sunday 17 April 2011

For You Georgina/What I'll miss Part 1

Georgina, since you complained that I hadn't blogged in a while, this is for you. : P

Apart from the normal Family/friends/pets that people miss when they go overseas, heres a few things I'll think I'll miss
  • Australian TV Shows, e.g The Mentalist, Talking 'Bout Your Generation etc
  • Uniforms. Yes. I'm going to miss having a uniform.
  • Australian Wildbirds.
  • The frog that croaks outside my window everynight.
  • Going down to my holiday house.
  • Unlimited time on my computer
  • Unlimited texts and calls
  • Weather. I'm not one to wear jackets in the cold unless I'm forced.
  • My kind-of messy bedroom.
  • All my books. I have a never ending supply of them. : P
  • The accents. Sure, I don't hear them but I think, as soon as I'm gone I'll miss it.
  • My house. Knowing where everything is, even in the dark.
 And that's all I can think of for now, if I think of something else I'll write it down for the 2nd part.

Holidays still. Mid way through. Not looking forward to school, I enjoy sleeping half the day and hanging with friends.
Also got about three assignments to do before I go back. :S

No comments:

Post a Comment