Friday 8 April 2011

Holidays!

Finally, it's holidays. :) end of Term 1 and 1/4 through the school year!
  My week has been kinda busy, which, for those of you know me well, know that me having a social life is a once in a lifetime thing. Monday, pretty boring, Tuesday, I had a party at my sport - Bates Drive, where I look after kids with a disability with a few others, it's pretty fun and the kids are adorable :) Wednesday, I went to the Tanken Centre for an excursion with my Japanese class then slept all afternoon XD Thursday had my friend Georgina, she's fair cool :P kicked a soccer ball we found halfway home then chilled at my house, went to out to dinner. Friday, last day at school!! Surprisingly, there were more people that I thought there would be. Caught the bus then train to my friend Claire's house, got hot chips, then went to my house, had dinner then went to out youth group.

So now, since I have 2.5 weeks of freedom awaiting me, I have so far planned a few things, the main one being hang out with friends or sleep. Probably the latter.
  Also going down to my grandparents holiday house down at Batlow, if you know Batlow Apples, that's where they come from ;) or just like, an hour or so from Wagga Wagga, in winter, I would usually go skiing at Mt Selwyn, but not this time. If I can get internet down there, I will try to post something relating on the coldness or the view from the balcony/veranda.

Most probably also going to the Royal Sydney Eater Show with Georgina with a sleepover or two as well.

That's all that's planned, and as like all the other holidays, I'll probably spend quite a fair bit, organize something the day before it happens and it'll go far too quickly and Term 2 will be here before I want it to be.

That's all for now :)
Cya.

No comments:

Post a Comment